At IME we believe that Facilitated Online Learning will replace e-learning and video conferencing.
The objective of the program is that the participants become familiar with:
- Creating personal connection, presence, trust and confidentiality online
- Facilitating personal online learning through dialogue, exercises, practice and action learning
- Preparing and designing personal online learning programs and adapting the content to the format
- Applying collaborative software to drive online learning. Ie. Zoom, Slack and VidHub
Weekly training rhythm
- 2 hour video meeting facilitated by Lars Hoffmann. This is the only part taking place at a fixed time. Otherwise participants can be active when it fits their schedule.
- 1 hour reading, watching, discussing and giving feedback on text and video content in Slack
- ½ hour video meeting in your learning team faciliteret by the members
- ½ hour practice assignment with your real collegaues at work. Typically hosting and facilitating short video meetings and sharing the recordings and your reflections with your learning team